Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Megan Fox admits girl crush on Ellen DeGeneres

Megan Fox is a very beautiful and highly successful woman in the entertainment industry. So it's no secret that males go crazy for her. Yet, when asked by Cosmopolitan who her celebrity crush was, Megan Fox named a woman!


"I think Ellen DeGeneres is sexy. Maybe it’s the way she gives off the impression that she’s anti-the business. And humor is always sexy" was the response given by Megan.


You heard that right. Megan Fox has a secret crush on Ellen. You males didn't really think you had a chance did you? lol In her interview, Megan also went on to say "Women don’t have to be desperate and try so hard. Allow yourself to be strong and powerful and men will be crawling on their hands and knees."


These words are so true, and I was so thrilled to hear her say that. The cat is out of the bag at this point. Women know the true power they posses over males, and that message can no longer be silenced. It's now being spread to women all over the world!

2 comments:

  1. So relish in the fact that superior women are moving up the corporate ladder in their true rightful places. Long overdue for sure. Even though I'm TS sissy on HRT, natural born women will always be above me in everything W/we do. I say hurray for Them n so just n rightful thoughts

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Cindy =) Thanks so much for sharing your thoughts. When I started this blog I wasn't quite sure if there would be much interest. I have always been in awe of powerful women, and decided to start documenting the real life examples I see in the media all the time. So it's super cool to know you understand where I'm coming from, and that we share the same ideals.

      Delete