Monday, July 14, 2014

Amber Rose looks so superior in black leather minidress

These recent pics of Amber Rose give me chills! She is such a powerful Goddess, and she just knows it. I mean, is it really any secret? The traditionally masculine short hairstyle, form fitting leather minidress, and black knee high boots... Yeah, everything about her style just screams Dominatrix lol


I also love her for supporting the LGBT community as well. When she arrived at a club recently her friend was refused entry for being gay. She refused to leave her friend behind, and immediately left. That is really cool! She even shamed the club on twitter lol


Way to go Amber! I hope you put that club out of business!

2 comments:

  1. She is so classy !

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love being exposed please email me so I can send you all my girly sissy crossdressing pictures and im on fetlife too name on fetlife is imshauna2

    ReplyDelete